This edition is the 3 sided vinyl with special mosaic etching on side 4. The album was recorded at the legendary Los Angeles jazz Club on 1 February 2019 from one single fabulous set. The band, comprising John Etheridge (guitar), Theo Travis (sax, flute, Rhodes), Roy Babbington (bass) and John Marshall (drums), recorded the album as part of the ‘Hidden Details / 50th Anniversary world tour’.
- OUT- BLOODY- INTRO (Travis/Ratledge)
- OUT-BLOODY - RAGEOUS (Pt1) (Ratledge)
- SIDEBURN (Marshall)
- HAZARD PROFILE (Pt 1) (Jenkins)
- KINGS AND QUEENS (Hopper)
- THE TALE OF TALIESIN (Jenkins)
- HEART OFF GUARD (Etheridge)
- BROKEN HILL (Etheridge)
- FOURTEEN HOUR DREAM (Travis)
- THE MAN WHO WAVED AT TRAINS (Ratledge)
- LIFE ON BRIDGES (Travis)
- HIDDEN DETAILS (Travis)
The album is released on Tonefloat records on 180gm vinyl, was mixed by Andrew Tulloch and features artwork by Carl Glover. It comes in 3 editions – Clear Vinyl, Blue Vinyl and Marbled Vinyl each copy numbered. A Bundle edition is also offered, comprising all three coloured editions (6 discs).
The base price for these releases are; £30.00 for the Blue and Clear editions and £35.00 for the Marbled edition and £90.00 for the Bundle edition, all plus postage and packing. As you choose your options below, the price you will pay is adjusted accordingly.